• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Member Count Almost There.......

SteveK

Car Show DJ
Hey Rich Z, check out that member count. 975 at last glance. That is commendable.
The quality of members here is also nothing but the very best. :thumbsup:
Thanks for keeping it going! :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :yourock:

You're The Man!

:iagree:
b9db8e13-6.gif

SteveK said:
The quality of members here is also nothing but the very best.
Except for maybe...Ahemmmm...thelastposter.:rofl1:

:willy_nilly: Mental illness has never been a reason to discriminate, so don't start now! :hehehe:

Didn't quite make the 1,000 mark though.... :nonod: I guess if I hadn't deleted all the spammers, we would have it it....... :D

Maybe we need to get a bunch of tire boots to lock down vettes at shows and put a note on them... "For the combination to this lock, register at CorvetteFlorida.com and check this hidden message.... signed ynkedad" :lmao:

Resistance is futile! Your ass will be laminated..... (or something like that... :shrug01: )

Rich Z said:
Didn't quite make the 1,000 mark though.... :nonod: I guess if I hadn't deleted all the spammers, we would have it it....... :D

Maybe we need to get a bunch of tire boots to lock down vettes at shows and put a note on them... "For the combination to this lock, register at CorvetteFlorida.com and check this hidden message.... signed ynkedad" :lmao:
:hide:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SteveK said:
Hey Rich Z, check out that member count. 975 at last glance. That is commendable.
The quality of members here is also nothing but the very best. :thumbsup:
Thanks for keeping it going! :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :yourock:
:thumbsup: You will make 1000 soon....then we go for 1500!!!!:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: 991 as of today..February 5th:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: 998 as of today..February 6th:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well, not bad! Just a week late, but we hit the 1,000 registered member mark today!

:party: :party:

Anyone willing to take a stab at the next goalpost guess?

Rich Z said:
Well, not bad! Just a week late, but we hit the 1,000 registered member mark today!

:party: :party:

Anyone willing to take a stab at the next goalpost guess?
YEE-FREAKIN-HAW :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:
1500 here we come:peelout 1:
:party: :grd: :party:
Andy

Back