• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

1996 Grand Sport Coupe #329 For Sale

329of1k

1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Coupe #329 of 1000 produced.
Black interior, 6-speed manual transmission with LT-4 engine rated @ 330HP from GM.
I have owned this GS for 3 1/2 years and I hate:thumbsdown: to sell it but family comes first and I just can't afford the payment any longer.
There are a few minor issues with the GS (mostly cosmetic) that I will be glad to answer any questions.
GS329 has a K+N air filter with open lid, Granatelli MAF, and Flowmaster exhaust with stock tips.
Current mileage is ~58,xxx.
Please call me anytime (813) 598-8210 or email ffmuzzy@yahoo.com
$25,900 OBO
GS329 is located at my home in Valrico, FL (Brandon)

Attachments

• 329 in line (Small).JPG
    329 in line (Small).JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 352
  • 329 left front (Small).JPG
    329 left front (Small).JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 345
  • 329 rear (Small) (2).JPG
    329 rear (Small) (2).JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Another Idea!!!

It not my business to know if things are tight for you right now, but we all go thru tight times. I hate to see any Corvette owner sell, because of economic reasons. Have you considered a refinance on the Vette?....If you love the car, go to the company that holds the lein and ask if you can extend the payments for another period of time or refinance the remaining balance for an extended time. These companies are really willing to work with you now. Things will always change for the better and if you can work a deal....You can double up on payments, when times are good again.
In the mean time, I will keep my eyes and ears open for a buyer for you.
Best
Jim

Thanks for the info Jim. I currently have the loan with a local credit union and they had told me a couple of years ago that they do not refinance their own auto loans.
I would absolutely love to hold onto the GS but I have not found a way to do so as of yet. I will call the CU and ask again though. It's worth a shot.
I haven't gotten any nibbles on the GS yet so I may be keeping her irregardless.:shrug01:

Man, I wish I was able to swing this right now because that's the car I'd love to have in the garage. Good luck selling her, at that price it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks Dogue. I wish you could swing it too because i'd really like to see her go to a good home.
Remember the price is negotiable so maybe you can afford it after all.

GS329 is no longer for sale.:NoNo:
I have decided to keep her after all. :dancer01::thumbsup:
I totalled my daily driver the other day so 329 will be pulling daily duty for now until I find a low cost replacement. Breaks my heart to have to drive her everyday...NOT!!!:crazy03::dancer01::thumbsup:

Andy,

I'm sorry to hear about the DD. Is everyone ok?

Glad you're getting to keep her though. From talking to you, I didn't think your heart was into letting her go:thumbsup:

Now come on out and join us at some events...we don't bite....well, most of us anyway:lmao:

Gordon

Thanks Gordon.
I walked away without a scratch. Alot to be said for German engineering (BMW) Car held up really well. It's just too old and has too many miles to fix.

Yep, those Germans know how to build 'em for sure!

Glad you walked. In our lines of business, we've both seen far too many that didn't:(

Glad you're getting to keep the GS as well.

Gordon,
I see you have joined the GSR Forum. Welcome. ALL enthusiasts are encouraged to check it out and participate. It's not just for us STINKY SKUNK guys and gals.
Lots of good C4 info in there.

Gordon,
I see you have joined the GSR Forum. Welcome. ALL enthusiasts are encouraged to check it out and participate. It's not just for us STINKY SKUNK guys and gals.
Lots of good C4 info in there.

Thanks for the welcome. Huck even linked our site you thiers:thumbsup:

I realloy like the GS, and figured I could at least drool over there:thumbsup:

Back