The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-05-2015, 07:00 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS: 2007 Silver Coupe - 1LT AT in north Florida

Located just below Tallahassee, FL.

2007 C6 Corvette Coupe
Machine silver
Automatic transmission
Base - 1LT
24,891 miles.
$27,000

Mechanical issues that were fixed in the past:
(1) Both door lock handles were replaced.
(2) Right rear tire pressure sensor was replaced.
(3) Left rear tire was replaced because of a LARGE puncture through the tread from a bolt picked up while driving.

Has Z06 sway bars instead of the stock ones. The ONLY performance mod my wife would allow me to do on her car.... :)

Various and sundry aesthetic mods were done, like carpets, leather console cover, lettering, etc...

Couple of very small rock dings on the front, but you have to really look for them.

Nothing else wrong with the car. Had the extended warranty that ran out last September, but nothing has done wrong with the car other than those few things mentioned above. It looks practically brand new and drives great.

The reason I am selling it is because I just ordered a new 2016 Jeep Wrangler, and don't have room in the garage to add another vehicle. So this 2007 drew the short straw.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote