The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-23-2015, 12:01 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTT for 1936 Plymouth for 80-81 Vette

I've had this 1936 Plymouth 2 door flat back sedan for awhile now and it I'm looking to trade for a Vette. Right now I am hot on the 80,81 models but have vacillated back and forth on earlier C3's. My biggest requirement will be a four speed. If it doesn't have three pedals it better be pretty special.

The 36 has a 350 crate motor and a rebuilt TH350 combo with an 8.8 Ford rear and Mustang II IFS. Engine and trans have maybe 1K ion them. It was painted in the mid nineties which explains the street rod look, but it will need to be painted again. I have looked pretty hard and there is only one little spot of rust under one of the front fenders. Everything on the car is all steel. The interior was done a long time ago and was on my list of things to tackle. If I was to keep it I would probably do a matte black paint job, change out the wheels to something more traditional, swap out the front seats for a bench and redo the interior. Or it could be driven as is 'cause it runs and drives just fine. Cooling is handled by a Walker radiator and electric fan which works pretty well. I have a bunch more pictures if you are interested. The closer to Florida the better, but I am not opposed to going on a road trip. Just not across country. No extra cash laying around so it would have to be a straight trade and I have the title in hand. Ad needs a price so I have been asking $9500 for the car because of the rarity. Apparently not many of these were ever built.

The car was super dirty in this pic.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote