The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-05-2016, 04:17 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 1996 collector edition - only 58k miles

1996 COLLECTOR EDITION – 58,000 Original Miles – Excellent Condition… absolutely NO issues! Exterior and interior are easily 99%! It comes with: Silver Interior and every available option including Real Time Suspension Dampening, Performance Rear Axle Ratio, two tops (fiberglass and see-through), Power Seats, etc. See the original window sticker, below.

Upgrades within the past 5,000 miles:
Vette2Vette Frame Stiffeners (tight as a drum with the top removed!)
Upgraded to 1.6 Scorpion roller rockers (with LT4 valve springs)
DeWitts double row aluminum radiator
Cool Air Intake (original license plate filler is also included)
Bosch III fuel injectors from FIC
Aeromotive adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
New C-5 Oxygen Sensors
New Delco Knock Sensors
New Delco Ignition Wires
Front spoiler intake screen
HPS Brake Pads
Red MGP caliper covers (for just a touch of color)
Full cat-back Allen Stainless chambered exhaust system (with H-pipe)
Manual Fan Switch (for Florida traffic with the A/C off)
Delron headlight bushings
New Rear Sway Bar Bushings
Recent 4-wheel alignment

The tires only have 5K miles on them. All of the original parts are included with the car along with all factory paperwork: original Owner’s Manual, Window Sticker and Build Order.

Anyone who says you can’t have fun with an automatic transmission has never enjoyed the 1996 4L60e! The car is incredibly agile and you can either shift it manually or let your right foot shift it for you!

When I bought the car (December, 2014) I had the following done as a matter of course: New plugs, fluids, filters and any questionable gaskets have been changed and/or upgraded. Though unnecessary at the time, I also replaced the radiator hoses, serpentine belt, water pump and Optispark (with an OEM GM Opti) at 52,000 miles. No leaks, squeaks, drips or rattles! All the original parts come with the car (which, of course, includes the original, fully functional GM Opti). All work was performed by Vern Carmack in Clearwater, FL… one of the most respected Corvette Techs in this part of the country. The car is in pristine condition (photos below) and can be driven anywhere with confidence.

$11,500.00 or Best Offer. I love the car but I’m also several months past my 70th birthday and I just don’t drive the car enough to warrant keeping it under wraps in my garage.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote