• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Stupid and violent liberal protesters

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Yeah, well this is an interesting video showing some liberal protester lighting another girl's hair on fire. Someone screen captured the images of the girl who appears to have done the lighting....

She needs to be arrested and locked away for a very long time....

Attachments

• fire_starter_01.jpg
    fire_starter_01.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 126
This one goes under the category of "Liberal Lunatics get their just rewards".

I watched a video a little while ago where some girl was protesting because now she will have to pay back her student loan. Apparently Hillary was promising people that they wouldn't have to under her administration.

So I think a lot of the student age protestors are using this as the reason for their anger. Gee, you will have to pay back a loan that you incurred. How dastardly is that? :rofl1:

So between the paid rabble rowsers and people who just swallow the crap being put out by CNN, CBS, MSNBC, etc. without even trying to get to the bottom of it all, well, that's the nucleus of the protest groups.

This video really cracks me up. Some girl attacks a guy who broke through the line they made to keep people out of Trump's inauguration (actually he was just trying to get to work), and when he smacks her right back they all start going berserk saying HE attacked HER without provocation. Personally I think he should have bent her nose sideways and rearranged her teeth.

Back