The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-21-2021, 03:04 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) Black on Black 2007 6SP, LT3, Original Owner, 66k Mi

Hello all fellow Corvette fans,

I am listing my car again for sale..I didn't have time to keep up with the message board or figure out how reply to the private messages last time I listed it and I would ask if you wish to ask me a question about the car or have pictures sent to you just call or text me at (202) 710-9126.. The car is now in Portsmouth NH at summer house and no longer located in South Florida (but can be if buyer requests it). So far in 2021 I have driven it only 1600 miles north for the summer this past April since first listing it for sale here in 2020. Its a great car (the first car I ever bought with my own money from a company I started at 25yrs old) but me having many so many cars is a point of contention with my family (father & mother) so I must sell this car and others to get things on track and show maturity with my now elderly parents (71) in our perhaps final decade together..My dad would really like it if I sold the wild sports cars of my 20's and 30's so that is what I must do to get him to speak to me again (I already sold the 1998 Porsche 911 993 C2S I once had on the wall in middle school and worked really hard to save up for... after owning I realized that everything about Porsche is a complete lie and people that like Porsche have never actually owned one) I just turned 27yrs old when I bought my first Corvette new in Feb of 2007 and I am now 41. I will be 42 in 2 months (brutal). Ive never felt so depressed in my life and like time is running out with the ones I love and thumbed my nose at when I was younger doing things "my way" and never considered how it made the ones who love me feel as they see it as another one of my vulgar statements of materialism..Anyway, i'll save my crocodile tears for Dr. Phil. Here is the description of my car I am listing again for sale:

BEGIN ORIGINAL FOR SALE POST HERE FROM MAY 2020 AND UPDATED------>

(May 2020)
The time has come to put my favorite car up for sale. I bought this car with my own $58k that I saved and earned from Coyle Chevrolet just north of Louisville, KY in February 2007. The car is located in Boca Raton Florida (this is now Portsmouth NH since April 2021. Has roughly 65k miles (now 66.5k miles but exact # can be obtained ) and has only been driven on highway between Louisville KY and Ft Lauderdale, FL from 2007-2010. Car is all original no modification down to exact type of Tires the car came with (Eagle F1) to a cost of $4100 just for the tires. Car has never been driven over 80mph, never been on a track other than for a celebratory lap at Daytona and Indy 500 with a friend but not racing at high speed etc. The car is autographed by a friend who is a sports celebrity in auto racing and he won the biggest auto race in the world. The car has taken a lap around Daytona at 60MPH following a red Daytona fire truck. This car has taken a lap around Indy500 with other black pace cars in 2007 Indy500. Pictures of this cars provenance are available. Tires are 85% new. I Have window sticker and everything the car comes with from the factory still in original plastic. Car was put away in family garage in Florida in 2010 with 52k miles and work and life left me no time to drive it (mainly because I started flying regularly). I maybe drove it to Key west 2-3 times and Tallahassee roundtrip since 2010 and use once and awhile when in FL on a weekend and recently in April 2021 drove it to where I live up north for the summer. The car has been in one of my family house garage and I cant leave it there forever and its been there now 11 years. My family is not happy I am accumulated cars of my dreams as a kid and just bought a sportfisher This is the car that made me a Corvette lover and believer and changed my mind on sports cars. The car has the glass top and all recalls including the replacement of the glass top have been performed..Again all receipts and documentation speaks for itself and is in the glove compartment and the buyer is more than welcome to it.

I'd like to get $25k for this car and not a penny less. I have spent over $75k over the life of the car since purchasing it new. $25k is a very fair price all things considered.

Thanks for looking at this ad.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote