• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

F.S. NEW IN BOX TRACK DAY HELMET,M2R 650,SNELL/DOT 2005,CHEAP!

1ragtop

As stated new in box.Snell and DOT 2005 rated.Multiple vents,removable liner,quick release shield,EPS liner,super light weight,available in large in Flat Matte Red.These list for $150 and sell for $79 at warehouse discounters.My price is the cheapest AT $65.00.GREAT FOR OVAL,DRAGS,CLOSED COURSE RACE DAYS.No tax.Call me to see what I have left.My home is 813-996-5936 and cell is 767-7696.Shipping is $16.75 flat rate doulbe boxed and insured with a tracking number through Fed-Ex.Send me a e-mail to davidmatte@yahoo.com if
M2R650.jpg
you are
M2R650003.jpg
interested.I have 2 left at this price.

helmet

I ahve 2 left that are large.One is new and one was a shelf demo display helmet.It has a very small amout of handling hairline marks that are barely visible and one vent has a hairline crack the size of a pintip.It is new also and I can let that one go for $50 plus shipping.Both are large and red.paypal is davidmatte@yahoo.com.Let me know if you want one as I have them on the forum and have sold 15 total on the corvette forum and e-bay.I have one currntly listed on E-Bay but I can end the ad.

Wow that's a sweet helmet. Love the matte red. I think I'm a medium though. I'd have to find out before i could purchase. Any chance you'll be getting any more of these at some point?

helmet

Not right now but I will sell the demo helmet for $50 and it is just like new.I work in clearwater so if you want it we could meet.

Back