• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Stock Z06 Exhaust...

frozenfx

I recently bought a 2003 Corvette Z06 (switching over from a 2003 Supercharged Mustang Cobra and 2003 Mustang Mach 1). The previous owner had replaced the stock exhaust with an off-road Borla kit with no mufflers. I like the kit for when I take the car to track days but I want the stock exhaust for around town.

Does anyone have a stock set of pipes to sell?

Make me an offer, please!

Thanks,

-Brian

Qman

Roger that.:yesnod: I may be getting back with him. I was trying to get a set shipped to avoid travel but the cost is prohibitive. Costs more to ship than the exhaust cost!
Thanks
Russ

Qman

Roger that.:yesnod: I may be getting back with him. I was trying to get a set shipped to avoid travel but the cost is prohibitive. Costs more to ship than the exhaust cost!
Thanks
Russ

Yeah, it does. They are just an awkward shape which would mean a VERY LARGE box, which gets expensive. Fuel costs have driven shipping costs very high lately.

Yeah, it does. They are just an awkward shape which would mean a VERY LARGE box, which gets expensive. Fuel costs have driven shipping costs very high lately.

Rich Z,

I just sent you a note on another thread. Trying to find out if the exhaust is still available.

Regards

Russ

Back