• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Judge Judy has zero sympathy for idiots and their offspring

Bahaha oh that was great. 5k dollar bonus for a letter in his file im sure his station will ignore anyways. :hehehe:

DAYUM!:eek: Remind me never to go to court in front of her. I'm not a huge Judge Judy fan but unless there's a lot more to this story, those folks deserved what they got.:yesnod:

Judge Judy is hilarious. Look at the kind of people that end up on her show though...You'd have to have a sense of humor to listen to most of those cases.

5K! Damed!

More of these kind of suits against those filing frivolous complaints and a majority of them would stop. Our department wouldn't "let" us sue a citizen:rolleyes:

Good video:thumbsup:
For the most part, I can't stomach these TV judges:NoNo: Too much drama.

I liked her reasoning, but I just can't stand her mouth:rolleyes:

Judge Judy is hilarious. Look at the kind of people that end up on her show though...You'd have to have a sense of humor to listen to most of those cases.

I agree !! You def. have to have a sense of humor !!
I watch sometimes just to laugh.

I agree !! You def. have to have a sense of humor !!
I watch sometimes just to laugh.

That's very true:lmao:

We have a couple of judges here that think they're TV judges:rolleyes:

Sometimes I sit in court and wonder...what the heck were you thinkin'?:lmao:

5K! Damed!

More of these kind of suits against those filing frivolous complaints and a majority of them would stop. Our department wouldn't "let" us sue a citizen:rolleyes:

Me either. I think she's a dog-and-pony show.

:lmao:

I guess it's like COPS, or any of the other "real life" shows out there. If they showed it like it really was, no one would watch it:lmao:

Yeah but COPS at least is real people and a real comedy. Judge Judy is a charlatan!:thumbsdown:

5K! Damed!

Couldn't have said it better myself!:thumbsup:

judy

This guy is traveling at 100 plus mph in his Lotus with his 17 yoa son in the car with him,,,,,, and he has the guts to get his wife to file a complaint against the officer who stopped him..... The case ends up in court when the police officer sues the woman for a frivolous complaint to his employer which he contends hurts his job.

Good video....

http://jezebel.com/397572/judge-judy-has-zero-sympathy-for-idiots-and-their-offspring?autoplay=true

don't screw with vettes!!!

Back