• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Interesting video

Very Interesting..

If only people would watch these videos with an open mind, rather than with a Bias one. Then voters may actually see him for what he is...

I hope that more people get a chance to see this video, be more informed, and then make up their minds on who to vote for in November.:yesnod:

:thumbsdown: Desperate times for desperate people, I guess there's still people around that would rather have an old 70's big block over a brand new ZR-1. We'll know soon. JMHO

:ack2:I take great umbrage at that statement! :lmao::lmao:I really like my ole 70's big block!:lmao::lmao:

:thumbsdown: Desperate times for desperate people, I guess there's still people around that would rather have an old 70's big block over a brand new ZR-1. We'll know soon. JMHO

Well, over the years it seems like the "old 70's big block" has proven its ability to do the job. ..Whereas the " brand new ZR-1" has no history, therefore, it could be a LEMON.:hehehe:

Well, over the years it seems like the "old 70's big block" has proven its ability to do the job. ..Whereas the " brand new ZR-1" has no history, therefore, it could be a LEMON.:hehehe:

That's true, but them big blocks sure do overheat a lot, and so far everything I've read about the new Z is pretty positive....ahhh you know uses all the new technology and a much more comfortable ride! :D

:rofl1:

I think perhaps the comparison would be better made between a "big block" and a "ricer". The "ricer" being just a lot of noise with no ability to back up what it sounds like when put to the line..........

IMHO....... :hehehe:

:rofl1:

I think perhaps the comparison would be better made between a "big block" and a "ricer". The "ricer" being just a lot of noise with no ability to back up what it sounds like when put to the line..........

IMHO....... :hehehe:

:toetap05: OH..a ricer..oh that hurt, I'll bet the big block blows it's rear end coming off the line. :wavey:

That's true, but them big blocks sure do overheat a lot, and so far everything I've read about the new Z is pretty positive....ahhh you know uses all the new technology and a much more comfortable ride! :D

:thumbsup:I know, I know I do like my 70's BB but I do figure I could get a much softer ride with a certain VP candidate..:reddevil::reddevil:.....My bad, I'm sorry.:D bad Ken,:Dbad Ken but I know you guys were thinking it too.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:I know, I know I do like my 70's BB but I do figure I could get a much softer ride with a certain VP candidate..:reddevil::reddevil:.....My bad, I'm sorry.:D bad Ken,:Dbad Ken but I know you guys were thinking it too.:thumbsup:

Bro... She is Alaskan..Librarian HOT....

:confused::confused:

You're saying that Obama =
ricer_civic_2.jpg

Back