• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Benefit Shows Bradenton

C5Rick

Benefit Show
"It's for the Kids"

Posters002.jpg

Last edited:
Who's going Saturday???

Pretty much the Hob Nob Crew. Tim & Rickey Joe are planning on being there. Bob (Atomic Orange Pace Car) maybe and of course me.
There's a gentlemen with a white 00 C5, David who started coming to the local events. Not a forum member, but stops by and reads occasionally.

Wish I could be there. I'd sport the Scion in the all stock class....:D:lmao:

For the kids, it's all worth it!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I'll be at a funeral in Georgia that day:(

Rep us well by brother!:thumbsup:

Rick, Had I known about this one I would have been there. As for the one on the 6th, I will be at the Snowbird Nationals.

Rick, Since I won't be heading to the track until later in the afternoon, I will try and stop by the show on Saturday.

See ya there.
You know what mine looks like, so I won't be hard to find :dancer01:

For those with other plans, you can just swing by and drop off a donation :thumbsup:

Will try and get out. got to put trim, etc back on car. And want to wait a few days before putting weatherstrip on. Either way I'll drive over Sat.
Thanks again Rick

Will try and get out. got to put trim, etc back on car. And want to wait a few days before putting weatherstrip on. Either way I'll drive over Sat.
Thanks again Rick
Ken
Hope ya get it together before Sat. waiting to see the paint work :dancer01:

Well, car is back together. Does anyone know how the parking is for tomorrow. Do we need to arrive together to park?
Joe, you heading over?

If it's like their Cox show, park in order as you arrive. I was going to leave my place about 8:15 and get there around 8:45. I'll have to call Tim And see what him and Rickey Joe are planning and then post back. Best bet, to park together arrive together :thumbsup:

Well, car is back together. Does anyone know how the parking is for tomorrow. Do we need to arrive together to park?
Joe, you heading over?

Ken
Looks like I'll be there alone... well Blu2K is driving down from Springhill. I plan on arriving there around 8:45 AM

Back