• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hot Rod Lincoln

Ms. AntiVenom

Vicious Evil Person
The start to this week, A man died in our yard:(

he went through 3 yards and pushed all the debries into ours

Neighbors tree the guys hood in our bottle brush
4y6ablf.jpg

Neighbors fence slamed into Gregs vette
4l743et.jpg

our new tree
4kk26hc.jpg

No marks to the car, it flew
4y8u1qw.jpg

End result
5znwoja.jpg

It happened at the time I would have been pulling up, but for some reason,
I took the kids to my moms and stayed helping at the shop.

WOW! What a way to start your week, although I'm sure it was no fun for him either.:( Glad no one else got hurt though. Was he drunk or having a heart attack or what?

Yeah, sounds like you guys have been having one HELL of a week. And it's ONLY Tuesday....... :eek:

Wow, sad for his family. Glad no one else was hurt. Any particulars to explain what happened to cause the accident?

We think he was doing to speed, and someone was turning into the neighborhood across the street so he cut the wheel
(every time I pull into the driveway I almost get hit)
I was born down the street from were we live and there was nothing here when I was a kid, now its a big traffic nightmare

It was the man driving and he had two passengers, The driver died on impact, I wish I knew about the others, they were alive when the chopper left, they had the whole street down from 4:30pm till 2:00am it was kind of nice

That's a sad story any way you look at it. I'm wondering if the driver had a heart attack or massive stroke to cause him to lose control of his car. Thanks for sharing your day. I'm also thinking how life can change so fast. I need to appreciate every minute, hour, and day.

You know the silly part to this story, he was installing an RPM transsmission, we had a friend over. Austin (our part timer) called saying someone hit gregs vette, I got in the firevette and tore out of here down all the backroads to get home, I was 2 blocks away and heard (and saw a streak of black) a twin turbo corvette passing in front of me!
It was Greg,

NOW I left 6 mins before him, he had to get the cars in, close the shop, lock up.
Still freaking beat me there:rofl1: The cops thought it was halarious, I gave those guys bottles of water and I was ready to make them something to snack on but the lights went out, It was a great group of guys out there in the heat doing some nasty work.

Back