• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

running light change

stormin9mm

Going to change running light from under the light area and my jack won't fit under the C5 to take out the screws. I know I can go in the air duct but not sure how to keep it pushed back or how to take it out while I change the bulb. Looking for suggestions. Thanks ahead of time.

Going to change running light from under the light area and my jack won't fit under the C5 to take out the screws. I know I can go in the air duct but not sure how to keep it pushed back or how to take it out while I change the bulb. Looking for suggestions. Thanks ahead of time.

when you push the air duct back just push it down out of your way. Then you can get to the turn signal/DRL bulb. Once you have it replaced you should be able to pull the duct back up and put it back in place. That's how I did it.

If you want to use a jack, use two 2x4 slats....use one as a base and set the other one back a bit. Drive on them like mini step and it should give you enough clearance to slide a jack underneath.

Back