• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 Driver's side sun visor

RGFrederick

Hello! I'm new to the forum, but thought I would see if anyone had any ideas on where to purchase a replacement driver's side sun visor. The only thing wrong with it is the hinge cover for the mirror is broken and leaves the vanity lights illuminated. I'm currently holding the cover on with rubber bands (kinda tacky, but functional). The cover can't be replaced and the dealer wants nearly $300 for a new visor (with homelink). Are there any local (N. Florida - Jacksonville) salvage yards that pick-up wrecked corvettes? Or does anyone know where to get a less expensive OEM-equivalent visor?

Sorry I can't help with your visor question but welcome to the site anyway!:welcome: Rich might be able to answer your question, he lives in that area.:yesnod:

Back