• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Targa top repair

elkyman70

HAve looked for a couple days far a thread on repairing a targa top and haven't seen one so Figured I give a tell and see if anyone has some words of wisdom. Have located a fiberglass version to install while I refinish my clear(ish) one. Its been described as the "plastic top piece" is seperating from the frame. I'm assuming he's meaning the tiberglass top section. Can these be taken off and "reinstalled". I thought I read somewhere tha it was installed like a windsheild but could not find where again. Any help is greatly appreciated. :D

Thanks fo the response. My is a '98 so I don't qualify. That is good info for anyone who has those years tho and hopefully anyone in that situation catches that in this thread and gets theres replaced.

Auto Repair estimates
To make it more easier for you to sell your race car, you need to make your post more credible by certifying the condition of your car. You can do this with the help of a professional mechanic. Keep in mind that complete and credible posts attract more audience, and you want to do this if you are serious about selling your car easily. Compile all the reports in to a document and upload it together with the description and pictures of your car.

I wouldn't begion to know what to do about that, Im not the best mechanic

Back