• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

My old 87 c-4

THUNDER

Rideing in style
it was amazing to get a pm from an old friend on her the other day that he seen my old 87 c-4. I took the time today to go look at it at palm motors in tallahassee.

Wow after everything we went thru( all the blood sweat and tears not to mention money we didnt have ) to see it just sitting there wasteing away. Even after everything we went thru with harwood we have never seen it looking so rough. just to see whats going on with it. i will call palm motors tomarrow and see what they are asking for it. it was in 100% running and driveing when we traded in. ( we regret doing it ) but i will let everyone know as soon as i find out. as i can not afford to buy it back. The wife and i were in tears to see it again but in such rough shape after everything we put into it. but i guess thats life. it nice to be back with you all.

the only thing it needed when we traded it was to have the ac charged. new engine, new tranny, all new lines and completely new cooling system. wow so disapointed.

Well, with the economy being like it has been for the last couple of years, a two seater Corvette likely is just a frivolous expense that a lot of people have put off lately. Plus a LOT of people mistakenly think the later model Corvettes are just gasoline hogs, so that would be a put off for a sale as well.

Well, maybe they will think it has been on their lot for too long and make you a sweet deal just to move it.

lol it wont matter. i make less now then i did at bk. thats why i am selling my pistol and a few other things. maybe if my crew cab sells but who knows. All i know is i would have rather see it taken care of.

that's why i hate selling vehicles i "fix up" as i have done that with the last 3 vehicles i have sold or traded in and only 1 has remained as nice or is nicer now and the new owner talks with me regularly as he knew it was my baby. the other 2 i was glad to see go but regret it but it was the best for the family at the time.

The same with me. Becuse of hardwood it maid tbing worse at home. So regret it but had no choice

Well the palm motors lot is just holding my vette for a wholesaler. I spoke with rhe wholesaler and he wants $4800 for the vette. oh well

Last edited:
if anyone is looing for a 99 c-5 primere in crawfordsville has one red with 133k miles for 14k lol wifes wants me to get a bike becuse of gas prices

Back