• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

ZPeedFest at the NCM

JimZ06

Whos going to the ZSpeedFest at the NCM? The Z06Fest recedes it by one day May 30th, then the ZSpeedFest is 31 May thru 2 June.

Anyone caravaning from FL to BG?

Cheers,
Jim

Well? Isnt anyone headed to BG for the ZSpeedFest? Perfect way to spend Memorial Day weekend! Good friends, goodtimes and surrounded by the American Icon, the Chevrolet Corvette!

Cheers,
Jim

Well? Isnt anyone headed to BG for the ZSpeedFest? Perfect way to spend Memorial Day weekend! Good friends, goodtimes and surrounded by the American Icon, the Chevrolet Corvette!

Cheers,
Jim

Trying to arrange schedule. In Tampa area. Any solid plans yet?
Louis
Tampa FL

Hey cappy,
Im in NW FL, Pensacola area, headed up to BG on the 29th of May. Originally the Z06Fest, now the Zpeedfest, is always fun regardless of whether or not the NCM organizes speakers fro various presentations. I noted on the NCM website, and I have tweeted then on twitter regarding the lack of named speakers for the schedule listed on their website and the answer I got was relatively generic...they are waiting for the speakers to give them the topics of discussion....a little disheartening

Anyway, the group of folks that does attend always has a great time with the WART to makers mark distillery, drag racing, autox, BBQ and comaradere.

Cheers,
Jim

:welcome: Louis. I am in the Tampa area in Wesley Chapel. Due to my work schedule I am not able to attend the event at the museum, but I do go to seveal events in the Bay Area.

Back