• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Give Thanks To The Vets Today

Excellent post! Thank you for your contribution and welcome to the site:thumbsup:

To all veterans, from all lands, past and present, combat or not...who have stood ready to to meet the call to fight for freedom and aganist tyranny, wherever it may strike, our sincerest gratitudes.
THANK YOU:usa_flag::icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers::usa_flag:

For those who never returned...may GOD BLESS thier souls and give peace to the families and friends of the ones left behind:( Your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed.

R.I.P.

:usa_flag:

I can not say it any better then SHADOW. My God Bless you and Protect you and bring you back home to your loved ones and a grateful country.

For Those MIA'S, POW'S, FALLEN SOLDIERS .............. Who gave all They Could.
You Are Not Forgotten And Will Always Be

In Our Hearts
In Our Prayers
In Our Minds
For All Time..........

GOD BLESS AMERICA......

A good friend is leaving us for awhile!!

A good friend of ours from Insta-Lube Saturday Night Show in Tampa got his orders for Iraq and is leaving Wednesday.

John.....Our prayer's are with you!!!!

The gang at Insta-Lube!!!

P.S.: Don't forget John...10 of us have offered to store your 500Hp Vette while you are gone.:lmao:

:thumbsup: We love ya Brother!! :thumbsup:

I can't say it any better than you all have done. Just wanted to add my thoughts and thanks for those that serve, too.

Back