• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

my sons 1992 corvette is for sale

grumpyvette

retired mech engineer
gv said:
If you want a corvette project car, my sons 1992 corvette is for sale and would be a decent start point for some one wanting to get into a C4 corvette restoration project fairly cheaply, while needs an interior and some other minor body work, its drive-able ,and its not been in any accidents, , it just in need of tires, some interior like door panels seats and carpet, and loving care from some guy that knows corvettes with the time and cash to get it sorted out!
My son will sell it very reasonable , its been basically taking up room, untouched sitting in my shop for several years.
mostly because of my sons medical and financial issues.
Ive started it up every month, to keep the engine and transmission fu8nctioning, but because he never has any cash,for maintenance,or desire to drive the car, or a desire to do work on it , its remained basically stock,and the interiors in need of a rebuild as the door panels, seats and rugs need replacing, not all the gauges work, but again as a project car Im sure its a decent starting point , Ive heard him ask $3500 and at that price fixing its a decent project
561-891-9595 west palm beach area

mikev5.png

mikev2.png

mikev3.png

mikev4a.png

Back