Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Welcome Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Welcome Room Member introductions

Unread 09-14-2008, 09:54 PM   #21
danddvette

Name :
danddvette has disabled reputation

thanks spiceman, sharp ride!!!! i own a moving company and exotic car transport company im doing alot of work for barrett jackson right now for las vegas in oct.as soon as i can figure out how to post pictures ill be happy.when i get back home ill ask the wife to help if she even knows ..... you want pics? ive got some to blow your mind.......i just need to figure out how to put them onto the screen. they arent all vettes but if your like me,you have to appreciate the incredable workmanship and overall value.....absolutely awsome!!!
danddvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #22
danddvette

Name :
danddvette has disabled reputation

jim kill, im in brooksville about half hour north of tampa,are you guys active with social events in tampa? the wife and i are looking for a club close by that is" close nit" and not scared of cruises......like a second family.shoot me an email if you want danddtransfer1@yahoo.com
danddvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2008, 09:06 AM   #23
007Z06

Name :
007Z06 has disabled reputation
Default 454 Vette

My 70 big block was a beast. Kind of like an Atlas rocket taking off. I had the old eagle GT's on it and they grabbed pretty well. Seemed fast back in 86 but nothing like todays fast... Not very good in the handling department. On the highway it felt like a boat. An old LT1 would have run circles around it on the track. Too nose heavy. Too heavy period. 8 miles/gallon around town and 12 on the highway. Man, what a cool looking car and did it have a great sound... Great boulevard cruiser.
007Z06 is offline   Reply With Quote