The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 12-21-2008, 11:35 PM   #41
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbor Master View Post
I didn't know I had to explain every quote that I place on our forum. If you insist Shadow, what I meant was intended for DVD. The meaning was and is that if he messes with me in this fashion he is on thin ice. Antbrax and I would dual with the pens like this all the time. It was challenging and a great deal of fun. It sharpens your writing and spelling skills. Debate for me is enjoyable.

There was no ill intent on my part now,nor was there before in my communications with anyone on this forum.

That is the what the hell I am trying to say!

I will try this again. With all due respect,HUTCH

You don't have to explain you post to me or anyone else here. It was a simple (albeit maybe somewhat crase) question.

Quote:
Look around you my friend and tell me what you see. The surface you are standing on has a look of blue white glass. It is slippery and deceiving. It will lead you to believe you are safe and not threatened. But beware the surface is thin, and below it is your demise............HUTCH
Too cryptic for my simple mind....Thanks and Have a great Holiday

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008, 10:13 PM   #42
ANTBRAX

Name :
ANTBRAX has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbor Master View Post
I didn't know I had to explain every quote that I place on our forum. If you insist Shadow, what I meant was intended for DVD. The meaning was and is that if he messes with me in this fashion he is on thin ice. Antbrax and I would dual with the pens like this all the time. It was challenging and a great deal of fun. It sharpens your writing and spelling skills. Debate for me is enjoyable.

There was no ill intent on my part now,nor was there before in my communications with anyone on this forum.

That is the what the hell I am trying to say!

I will try this again. With all due respect,HUTCH

Sir,

When one is compelled to respond in the manner referenced above, an outsider may be puzzled as to the reason. While I have read the entire thread, it seems to this outsider that someones skin may be thinning, thier calm demeanor beginning to show cracks. While I find this amusing from most that I engage, I have come to hold you to a higher standard...maybe my mistake, probably you are just having a bad day. I will chose the latter as Im usually fairly perceptive...until I chose to pen again, stay above the frey.
ANTBRAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008, 10:55 PM   #43
Harbor Master

Name :
Harbor Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTBRAX View Post
Sir,

When one is compelled to respond in the manner referenced above, an outsider may be puzzled as to the reason. While I have read the entire thread, it seems to this outsider that someones skin may be thinning, thier calm demeanor beginning to show cracks. While I find this amusing from most that I engage, I have come to hold you to a higher standard...maybe my mistake, probably you are just having a bad day. I will chose the latter as Im usually fairly perceptive...until I chose to pen again, stay above the frey.
My friend,

As always you are most perceptive and discrete. I will listen to you, and heed to what you have said. It is best for me to remain silent until my words are less sharp and maddening.I find myself combative and eager to strike of late. So another day will dawn, and may we find it serene. We will go in peace and not become entangled in the fray.
Harbor Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008, 11:30 PM   #44
Shadow

Name :

ok, so in this scene, who drinks the poison??

Remember:

Unread 12-23-2008, 12:21 AM   #45
ANTBRAX

Name :
ANTBRAX has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
ok, so in this scene, who drinks the poison??
If everything goes according to my master plan...the whole cult drinks the kool-aid and we all go down in infamy...and I win. Do you wanna lead the way?
ANTBRAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2008, 06:08 AM   #46
dvdcta

Name :
dvdcta has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Well, this is a DISCUSSION forum. Some discussions may get heated, for certain. But I believe as long as everyone maintains a respectful attitude towards someone who doesn't agree with them, then we can have such discussions without coming to blows with cyber-two-by-fours.

If you can be passionate about your belief, then it should be understood that someone else can be just as passionate about their contrary opinions.
Just my opinion! CONTRARY! OR not You don't step! On others toes cause you disagee! I believe if you disagree! Don't bash someone! Just tell em you don't agree! we all have to live on this planet together! Everybody has their own opinion!......"SWAMP RAT"
dvdcta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2008, 06:37 AM   #47
Shadow

Name :

Quote:
If everything goes according to my master plan...the whole cult drinks the kool-aid and we all go down in infamy...and I win. Do you wanna lead the way?
Das Aiight! I'll pass.

You go ahead though.

Personally, I think I'll stick to Rum & Coke

Remember:

Unread 12-23-2008, 07:24 AM   #48
Harbor Master

Name :
Harbor Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
So set the banquet table with a goblet for all. There will be no speeches after the toast as it will not be allowed. The vessel used to fill the goblets is the only one allowed. No one will escape the toast for it will be the last for all...Master
Harbor Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2008, 08:59 AM   #49
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Where did you find these guys at???
85vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #50
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

Name : Corey Metz
LS2POWA is on a distinguished road

Idk but while they're filling goblets with jesus juice, I'm loading mags and drinking one of shadows drinks haha.