The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Just For Laughs!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Just For Laughs! Got a story to tell that tickles the funny bone? Heard a REALLY good joke? How about sharing those stories here with us?

Unread 11-15-2006, 09:56 AM   #1
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road
Default For the cat lovers...

It's funny whether you like cats or don't. I saw a book at the bookstore called "Stuff on my cat". Looked up the site and it's hilarious! People send in pictures... with stuff on their cats. Some of them are just plain wrong. But I can't seem to stop laughing. I would never do that to my cats.

www.stuffonmycat.com

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2006, 10:17 AM   #2
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Cool

Unread 11-15-2006, 07:13 PM   #3
2Vettes

Name :
2Vettes is on a distinguished road

Unread 11-16-2006, 10:32 AM   #4
Suicide King

Name :
Suicide King is on a distinguished road

There's some cool cats on there.
Suicide King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2006, 10:38 AM   #5
MADN3SS

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King
There's some cool cats on there.
Where you been Tom? I was just asking about you the other day. Are you coming to the Ultimate Corvette Party this weekend? Here's a thread for you. We are meeting up at the McDonalds on Adamo.

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ead.php?t=1146

Scott

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
Unread 11-16-2006, 11:57 AM   #6
Suicide King

Name :

Hey Scott,

I would love to go but my car was in a hit and run accident and they didn’t catch the guy.
I was leaving the Bucs game and someone came into my lane causing 2 of us to crash.
The cop was right there at the light and ran to see if we were ok. I told him “I think so” and then I said, “the truck is taking off” but by then the truck was gone and the cops couldn’t find him.

I don’t know how someone could just take off like that and not care if anyone was hurt. I could never do something like that.
Good thing my friend that was in the car with me is a doctor because he checked everyone out and everyone was ok.

My last homeowners insurance company doesn't cover hurricane coverage anymore so I had to get new insurance. Since they dropped me I didn't want to give them my auto insurance business anymore so I canceled my car insurance and picked up this new insurance company so they could cover the cars and house all together. Now to my understanding, my new policy didn’t go into effect until the day after the accident so this is all coming out of my pocket now. They told me I wasn’t covered for three days but I had no idea. Too funny…… the one time I take the car out it’s not covered.

So, the next day I fought with the insurance company with no luck and then I went out and bought a new 07 Toyota XLE Camry. Toyota makes a hell of a car.

My Vettes in the shop now and I’m sure it’s going to take them awhile to fix it. They have to replace the door, rocker panel, rear fender, suspension, inside the trunk, and the rim.

All this sucks but it could have been way worse. I'm not going to let it get me down because life's too short to cry over a car. Well, not just any car, it's a Corvette.

Have fun at the show and I hope to see you at the up coming shows later down the road.

TK
Unread 11-16-2006, 03:09 PM   #7
MADN3SS

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King
Hey Scott,

I would love to go but my car was in a hit and run accident and they didn’t catch the guy.
I was leaving the Bucs game and someone came into my lane causing 2 of us to crash.
The cop was right there at the light and ran to see if we were ok. I told him “I think so” and then I said, “the truck is taking off” but by then the truck was gone and the cops couldn’t find him.

I don’t know how someone could just take off like that and not care if anyone was hurt. I could never do something like that.
Good thing my friend that was in the car with me is a doctor because he checked everyone out and everyone was ok.

My last homeowners insurance company doesn't cover hurricane coverage anymore so I had to get new insurance. Since they dropped me I didn't want to give them my auto insurance business anymore so I canceled my car insurance and picked up this new insurance company so they could cover the cars and house all together. Now to my understanding, my new policy didn’t go into effect until the day after the accident so this is all coming out of my pocket now. They told me I wasn’t covered for three days but I had no idea. Too funny…… the one time I take the car out it’s not covered.

So, the next day I fought with the insurance company with no luck and then I went out and bought a new 07 Toyota XLE Camry. Toyota makes a hell of a car.

My Vettes in the shop now and I’m sure it’s going to take them awhile to fix it. They have to replace the door, rocker panel, rear fender, suspension, inside the trunk, and the rim.

All this sucks but it could have been way worse. I'm not going to let it get me down because life's too short to cry over a car. Well, not just any car, it's a Corvette.

Have fun at the show and I hope to see you at the up coming shows later down the road.

TK
That just blows! Sorry to hear about your car. So there were no witnesses? You would think that there would have been with how packed it is after a game. I don't know how anyone can just pull away like that either. Probably has outstanding warrants or something.

Glad to hear they can at least fix the Vette. Sucks that it has to come out of your pocket though. Insurance sucks. You really can't let it get you down though. When I wrecked my Camaro, I was down for a couple of days. But, I ended up with something better.

The XLE Camry, is that the sport edition? A buddy of mine has one and it actually looks decent...for a Camry. My wife loves them too. She's had a couple of them and will probably step up to another one soon.

Hope it all gets better for you soon.

Scott

Unread 11-16-2006, 05:03 PM   #8
Suicide King

Name :

Thanks Scott,

I hope to be back on the road soon.