The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Just For Laughs!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Just For Laughs! Got a story to tell that tickles the funny bone? Heard a REALLY good joke? How about sharing those stories here with us?

Unread 11-07-2008, 02:21 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default fishing

She Has Destroyed My Fishing Pleasure

Saturday morning I got up early, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential down pour.

The wind was blowing 50 mph. I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.'

My loving wife of 20 yrs replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that ****?'

I still don't know to this day if she was joking, but I have stopped fishing.

More...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2008, 12:35 AM   #2
dvdcta

Name :
dvdcta has disabled reputation
Default fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS Feed View Post
She Has Destroyed My Fishing Pleasure

Saturday morning I got up early, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential down pour.

The wind was blowing 50 mph. I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.'

My loving wife of 20 yrs replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that ****?'

I still don't know to this day if she was joking, but I have stopped fishing.

More...
LMAO!!! Really good one!!!!!
dvdcta is offline   Reply With Quote