• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Replacing weatherstrip on vert top

chris308

spam sniper
Hi gang, getting ready to replace some of the stripping on my top, was wondering what was the best adhesive to use and where to get it? Anyone tackle this job have tips you wanna share?!?

I haven't done mine yet, but a buddy of mine who has done several uses the 3M black adhesive.......sparingly he says. He said there are screws in there also. I didn't know this, apparently you can't see them as they're buried in a seam.

I haven't done mine yet, but a buddy of mine who has done several uses the 3M black adhesive.......sparingly he says. He said there are screws in there also. I didn't know this, apparently you can't see them as they're buried in a seam.

thanks for the reply, i will look for screws now that you mention this. I was ready to go gung-ho and start ripping things off!!

Back