• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hob Nob Crew @ AntiVenom

Did I hear you cough...Sounds like you're coming down with something, hope you are gettinf sick :rofl1:

I wish i could get sick like that, but my two bosses happen to be close friends as well. Ive tried swapping with people and nothing works out. Ill still see yall at the show though.

Tim no more favors lol. Cant believe you wont let me go 001mph gaaawd haha.

Whats the line look like for the dyno? I need to get a baseline, and some eats would be a plus!! :hehehe:

I did not get any Email's or PM's for dyno run yet. :shrug01:
I think I might get a dyno run myself. :crazy03:

Hob Nob Crew will leave Hob Nob @ 9:00am sharp going south and then continue north to AntiVenom for BBQ & Dyno runs, and then 2:00pm no later than 2:30pm continue to Joey D's Car Show in Bradenton. :vette::vette::vette::vette::vette:

Last edited:
ok well, sign me up for a run then.... i won't get out of work until 11 or so...so maybe around noon or after i should be there.

Well at least i wont have to wash the car after cruise before the show which is nice to know. Still hoping something happens before then where i can has the day off. Ive yet to be on a cruise with my car and other members, just when i had my srt. Will see.

Well at least i wont have to wash the car after cruise before the show which is nice to know. Still hoping something happens before then where i can has the day off. Ive yet to be on a cruise with my car and other members, just when i had my srt. Will see.

Hob Nob Crew will leave Hob Nob @ 9:00am sharp going south to collect Rick (9T8Vette) and continue north to AntiVenom for BBQ & Dyno runs, and then 2:00pm no later then 2:30pm continue to Joey D's Car Show in Bradenton. :vette::vette::vette::vette::vette:

:thumbsup:

I'm going to cook/grille, the boys want me to! Hope you all like southern stuff.

and hungry harrys wants a for sure number, I like to leave that open so anyone can show

I will try and be there on Saturday, as a local its easy for me to do. Have the inlaws in town, so I will not be able to be there long, and the cruise to Bradenton is out, but I will try and swing by Greg's.

Mark

Sounds like fun guys and gals. Count THOR in with two happy passengers. Will see you at the HobNob Saturday morn. Mark

WoW , the body count is going up :dancer01:
Rashelle might have to rent another grill :D:
Be great if Rob & Mary would show up to take some :pics:​

hobnobrest.jpg
Crew +
01newbanner.jpg
+ Ms. AntiVenom BBQ
bbq.gif
= :party:​

• Hob Nob Crew will leave Hob Nob @ 9:00am sharp.
  • If you have a 2-way radio, set it to channel 5, sub 55.
  • AntiVenom BBQ, Dyno, and more
  • Hob Nob Crew will leave AntiVenom @ 2:00pm no later than 2:30pm to Joey D's Car Show in Bradenton.

We have a collector flying in from WI to buy the 66, so we will head up after were done & meet at Anti Venom for the chow & get together.:thumbsup:

Back