View Single Post
Unread 10-04-2006, 11:47 AM   #38
vette8t7

Name :
vette8t7 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
You're "tangent" makes a valid point A quicker post, earlier in the game might have rendered a more favorable result much sooner, alas, avoiding all the drama... But it didn't happen that way. Woulda, shoulda, coulda....but didn't.

So, what do you do at Ecklers?

Scott admitted he could have handled things a bit differently and from what I've read of this thread, might actually repurchase a few things there in the future. Entirely up to him.

On the other hand, you've made some valid points and defended Ecklers well

Can we all now call it a truce and move on with life and get ready to PARTY

Take care guys
I don't work at Eckler's and never have. I am however affiliated with a local club, I am local to Eckler's and I have been involved with Eckler's and various members of their staff (some who are still there some that are not) over the years with events and various other things.

I merely presented another view on the situation. Other's may be reading this and had the same thoughts as me, but didn't post. As you pointed out they ARE posting their experiences which is fine, I was expressing my take on the situation.

On another note, Scott did post another issue he had and it seems that was quickly addressed..(as long as he doesn't wait so long to fullfill his end that everyone forgets )

Another thing I would like to point out...I have seen this "per the forum rules I sent an e-mail, didn't get a response, so here I go"...did we all forget how to use a telephone? It probably takes more time to type an e-mail to them about an issue than it would to call up and ask to speak with a manager or supervisor. Part of a someplace fixing issues is knowing about it. If the management doesn't know about problems they can't address them. A few months ago I pointed out some things to Eckler's management and they didn't know it had been happening, no one had ever said anything to them previously about it and they addressed the issues. If you send them an email about how you are disappointed and will never shop their again-they may get 100's of e-mails like that a day with their volume of sales. I dunno. I'd rather call up and speak to someone or demanding a manager or someone higher up call back referencing an e-mail or letter noting details....

I didn't realize you had "quotes" within the "quote" there till now...
vette8t7 is offline   Reply With Quote