• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Tail of the Dragon Run/Rally

We'll firm up a location to meet closer to the date.
I think I'm leaving from Miami area wednesday night or early thursday morning.

Anyone here going to the dragon. Hoponahog and i are going on a thursday if you want to roll up with us let us know and we can arrange to meet up somewhere. it would be cool to have a couple more fla cars caravan drive up together.

You might want to check, part of 129 is closed because of rock slides .I was told it was the Dragon section but I'm not sure as I've gotten conflicting reports as to the problem area.

A local has told me that the Dragon is down till July but another source has said the slide was just north on 129 .

Good Luck

You might want to check, part of 129 is closed because of rock slides .I was told it was the Dragon section but I'm not sure as I've gotten conflicting reports as to the problem area.

A local has told me that the Dragon is down till July but another source has said the slide was just north on 129 .

Good Luck

We heard about the rock slide. Decided to go anyway. Thinking its 11 miles out of hundreds and hundreds of beautiful scenic miles." Dont sweat the small **** and everything is small ****." Join us.

We heard about the rock slide. Decided to go anyway. Thinking its 11 miles out of hundreds and hundreds of beautiful scenic miles." Dont sweat the small **** and everything is small ****." Join us.
The Dragon will probly be closed most all summer,and so will many other roads around here except for local traffic!!:thumbsup: There are Big,Big Rocks falling around here!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back