• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

(January 15th 2011) MANDALAY GRILL-Clearwater Beach Meet & Greet

Frenchy's on the 15th?

• Frenchy's for lunch as planned-damned the wait!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mandalay for lunch, refreshements at Frenchy's

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The whole shootin' match at Mandalay.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Frenchy's doesn't want to cooperate, why not check Paradise Grill at the other end of the parking lot.?

Just a thought.

T:wavey:M

That's an option, but Andy and his wife have never been to Frenchy's and had heard so many things about it that they specifically wanted to visit.
I think they'll cooperate when we're able to give them a number.
They've been pretty cool about that sort of thing in the past:thumbsup:

If Frenchy's doesn't want to cooperate, why not check Paradise Grill at the other end of the parking lot.?

Just a thought.

T:wavey:M

Like Shadow says, he needs a head count first. I would like to see Rich and Mike from the North, Revxtreme1 and I could do a two page list. Come on people, sign up. If you don't know Shadow, the trip would be worth it just to see him.

I will be coming on Jan 15th. looking forward to taking my car on a trip. looks like it will be ready in 2 weeks maybe 3 at the most. wooooooooohooooooooooo

THOR and his queen will be there! Gotta hang with Tom and Gordon and Andy and wifes for sure. Also make new friends. Ok, the first round is on Gordon!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::hehehe:

when do you need to know? I would like to go to meet some new friends that I have chatted with over the last year. But that far out I do not know my work schedule yet. :shrug01:

when do you need to know? I would like to go to meet some new friends that I have chatted with over the last year. But that far out I do not know my work schedule yet. :shrug01:

If you can give me something definate by the middle to end of December, that would be great:thumbsup:

I think you need to make this more viable. I just had a hard time finding it.

I've made it a sticky here and linked to this in the General BS section of the forum.

Guess i could sticky it in all sections for a week or 2?

Back