• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Thank you!

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Just wanted to let you all know that I really appreciate you all being here. This site is just a joy for me to log into and read the postings from everyone. I hope that sooner or later I get to meet all of you and perhaps have this site develop into a website composed completely of FRIENDS sharing a common interest.

Thanks back to you. You've given us the opportunity to sign on here and have some fun and meet some interesting :hehehe: (I use that loosely with some of these folks) people.

Not to worry about the beer. The only kind I drink these days is of the "root" variety. :D

I used to drink every night when I played in a band in my younger days. Once I quit playing and didn't go to the bars 6 nights a week, I didn't have any use for the stuff. Just never acquired a taste for alcohol, I guess. :shrug01:

I feel the same way Rich:thumbsup: Very cool place to call home and different from all the rest.

Thanks for putting it together:thumbsup:

Your the Man!!!!

Shadow said:
I feel the same way Rich:thumbsup: Very cool place to call home and different from all the rest.

Thanks for putting it together:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: THANKS!!!!!!!your the man!!!!!:thumbsup:

The thanks should be from us to you!!! Am a newbie but sure like what I see so far...Great idea of yours to put this together! :thumbsup:

Mekanic said:
:exactly: :yourock:

Thanks for the kind words Rich!
:rofl1: Umm, dude.... he wasn't meaning you!:nanana:

Thanks RichZ, and like the others... thank you, for allowing a DORK like me the privilage of being a part of your forum!:thumbsup:

~Ray

Thank you Rich for inviting me to this forum. I think it would be really cool to someday soon have a Corvetteforum member weekend and just hang out and meet everyone and see the faces behind the forum names. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Blessed Holiday. I am getting my Christmas present Dec. 22.:dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:

Thank YOU Rich. This is much different (and better) than other forums.
I really enjoy logging on, see what others are posting and participate.
I hope that we can all meet someplace in the future.
As others have mentioned, maybe at the Eckler's car show in March.

Back