• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

O'Steens in St. Augustine...

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Anyone driving by O'Steens restaurant in St. Augustine on Thursday, 05-12-2011 between 2pm and 3pm might have seen this.....

osteens_01.jpg

As usual, the shrimp were SCRUMPTIOUS.....

I have been there when I used to live in STAG. Good food. Rich that C6 is looking good in the sunshine. Is that Connie waving?

I have been there when I used to live in STAG. Good food. Rich that C6 is looking good in the sunshine. Is that Connie waving?

Yes, that is she... Going to O'Steens was her idea, btw. We simply drove out there, ate, then drove back home. Turned out to be a real pleasant drive.

Hope to get back there sometime REAL SOON.

Nice "little drive" to pass the time away! What is it...........200+ miles EACH WAY?
Hope the C6 gets REAL GOOD gas mileage! Glad the two of you enjoyed it.
Andy :wavey:

Interesting photo. It's hard to tell the actual color of the beautiful vette. It almost has a greenish tint to it.

Last edited:
Actually it's Cyber Gray. Auto exposure must have skewed the color somewhat since the front of the building was in shadow and the car was in full sunlight.

Thanks. I am planning on passing that way for the first time in about two weeks.

I heard the ghost tours were fun too.

Yes and so are the Christmas tours when you get closer to the holidays. They use the same trains from the ghost tours to go around town and see all of the lights and decorations. Another St. Augustine must see is the lighthouse and light boat parade.

Nice :thumbsup: is the Conch House still there across from the inlet. A long time ago we use to leave out of Daytona Beach on a river run the local Polaris dealer put together and road our personal watercraft up to the Conch house for lunch and back. Cool place with the tree house tables.

Back