• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C3 WTT: my 1973 454 big block!! Pics inside!

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
OK, I jut got my new 73 big block a couple weeks ago. I love this car, I love driving it and everyone loves the 454. However, I realize I need a 4spd to fully satisfy my needs. So here is what I am looking and I am only willing to trade, this is not for sale, only trade.

Here is the specs of my car.
- 454 original numbers matching engine and auto trans. 52k miles!
-extremely clean underneath. Solid frame! great brakes!
-Headlights work perfect! go up and down upon request.
-Interior is clean, no rips, except drivers side arm rest, good carpet.
-Light even turns on when you open the door. all gauges work great
-paint is original and looks great, nice and shiny still. does have some nicks and scratches, but not many.
-Front bumper does need replaced! that is the only flaw about this car!
-The exhaust does have a small crack in the left muffler, original exhaust.-great tires with lots of tread! great original rims!
-Engine is very clean! She runs fine, but could use a tune up, when I bought it, it had been sitting for about 6 or so years.
-Windows go up and down, all weatherstripping is in great condition and original! this car was stored indoors its whole life!

-If trade is good enough, i will replace the whole exhaust system, and purchase a new bumper.

Trades I am looking for:
1968-1972 4spd in good condition
-must have no rust underneath, under 75k miles and MOST everything must work.

-Im interested in a C5 Z06 as well, under 100k miles please.
-also a ZR1 with under 100k miles.

Those are the only trades I will accept. email me or message me with trades, thanks! I live in Pitt, PA and anyone is welcome to come for a test drive.
-IF YOUR CAR IS WORTH LESS THAN $13k, PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME!

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

Source...