• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New to the site and to Florida

C5CHICK

Hello Thank you for letting me join your site. We just moved to Florida about 2 weeks ago and still learning my way back to our house. Been looking around for a show or 2 to take the car to found an audio show in Ocala last night and that was just a bit to loud for me must be getting older :shrug01:

I go by C5CHICK ,C5_CHICK most places on the web. Been driving and living the life for about 15 years now.
Started with a maroon 1974 c3, and had a black 1985 c4 moved on to the 1997 c5.
Drove it stock for the first 160,000 miles thats when we added the Procharger and the car has been snowballing ever since. We first turned it into a show car then a racer. Now we do a little of both with the car.
I just wanted to say hello and hope to see a few of your vettes around.

Welcome aboard! :welcome:

Sounds like you are definitely getting the most enjoyment that you can out of your car.... :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone, and I have already have my eye on the Silver Springs Show.
And the avatar, as soon as I seen them coming I had to get them by my car. That is one of my favorite photos of my car...:thumbsup:

It sure is different from Amish Country Pa thats for sure. I like the idea of a state corvette forum as well great idea you guys had.:yesnod:

Welcome we are already registered for the Silver Springs show again this year. If you see a blue C5 with factory stripes stop by and say :wavey:

If you feel like a day trip and I am assuming you are in Ocala about 70 miles up I75 from me, there is a free show at the Wiregrass Ranch Mall at the intersetion of SR 56 and SR 581 in Pasco county just off I75. They usually have a good turn out. It is from 3-8PM on July 9th.

http://premiumcarshows.com/wppremium/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/wiregrass-7-11.pdf

Thanks for the heads up on that show. If I can locate it I might be able to talk the family into going. :wavey:

Glad to meet you two last night at the Wiregrass show. I hope you had a safe trip home and to see you at shows in the future. I will post some pics as soon as I download them to my computer.

It was nice to finally get to a really show. Thanks again for the heads up on it. Car ran cool all the way home. But got a little lost and ended up in Orlando do ask I have no idea how that happened lol:shrug01:

Back