• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 Wtb: Coupe/z06/frc asap

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Hi everyone,
I dont post on here to often but am tired of seeing the same cars on autotrader, craigslist, ebay, and other known sites, i sold my 99 coupe last year due to me moving back to buffalo from florida, im moving back to florida next month and am looking for a coupe/z06 or frc, preferably 1999 and up, im looking to spend no more than 23k, has to be a 6-speed transmission under 30k thousand miles (the lower mileage the better), mint condition (garage queen), no red or pewter please, clean carfax, minor upgrades ok (exhaust and headers a plus) this car will be a daily driver, im currently living in buffalo ny until august 11th, willing to drive up to 300 miles for the right vette, please let me know if you have or see something i might like...........

pm or email bullitt3143@yahoo.com

Thanks in Advance Todd

Source...

Back