• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hey OTTERR...

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
In the eveny you do another your up there just looking around,
here's a birds eye view of our home, less a few trees and add a few car ports.

the old fashion way...

60c9f69e.jpg

9842e9bc.jpg

5 Acres worth...Oh, and sorry for the multiple posts. Couldn't get the images to pop up.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Road trip for sure. BBQ and BEER and I'll bring a goat to take care of your lawn! Nice place man. Mark

You all....

Probably think i'm kidding! If enough people would show up, We'd host a BBQ!:dancer01: (Nothing like setting a thing like this up and only having a few people show):banghead: .
:rant: Anyway, it all stems back to what my neighbor across the street told me the day he saw my Vette..."I wouldn't ride in one, It's a Status thing". Talk about deflating a great moment for a person:bash: :mah:

I posted his comment a while back on the CF, and someone replied that I needed to have a "get together" at my house, with a lot of Vette's parked all over the front yard to send him over the edge!:hehehe:
He's one of them people that skipped out the day his momma was instructing her children on manors (if ya have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all), you know the type.
Hell, he bought a Jeep a while ago, and from the day he got it he's had nothing but problems with it. But I told him it was a nice ride anyway. I could have been rude and said what was really on my mind....hey dude...that Jeep sure makes a nice yard ornament just sitting there.:hehehe:
Ok, I'm done!:D

mte.smiles said:
Road trip for sure. BBQ and BEER and I'll bring a goat to take care of your lawn! Nice place man. Mark

I want to be there just to see Mark bring the goat. :lmao:

So let's quit yakin about it and set a date.:munching_out: :party:
smiley-faces-74.gif
:party: :munching_out:
:vette: :vette: :vette: :vette: :vette: :vette: :vette:

Steve...

I saw your post with the band of smilies (LMFAO) and am still giggling!

We're good for whenever! I've got a Kick A$$ stereo on the back porch that just loves to play Jimmy Buffett, Rock N Roll, and whatever else strikes us!
Jammin' right now, with a cigar in one hand a Tecate in the other, using the toes on the lap top:D . Fixin' t get the Bar-B going as we speak!:thumbsup:

~Ray

Back