• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C4 FS: GS016 in Florida Panhandle-$15k Firm

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
The car has set in my garage for far too long and I'm tired of feeling like its neglected. Every so often, I try and sell it, and I guess this is my 2013 attempt.

Details on GS:

1996 Grandsport Corvette, number 16 of 1000 produced. One of 190 coupes with Z51 suspension. It has about 126k miles at the time of this posting. The car is clean for the miles and cleaner than most cars with far less miles. The only modifications it has are 4.10 gears, throttle body bypass, and the mufflers replaced with straight pipes. I have the original 3.45 gears and a set of factory mufflers if you're interested in restoring and preserving this car.

Comes with stock wheels ONLY. Other photos are just posted to show the general condition of the car.

It its basically stock configuration, it has dyno'd 298 RWHP on a dynojet.

Source...

Back