• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Saturday....Early..

zzzona

If you are looking for something different..I have been a couple times, and have seen some cars to really drool over, and I have been when there was not much.. Usually always several vettes...
I am on their monthly e-mail list so thought I would pass it on..............

MONTHLY, INFORMAL GATHERING OF TAMPA BAY'S CLASSIC, LUXURY, AND EXOTIC CAR ENTHUSIASTS

Saturday, the 17th of February from 7am-9am, duPont REGISTRY will be hosting a monthly cruise-in for car lovers. Bring your Ferrari, Lamborghini,

Bentley, Viper, Corvette, or whatever! Join us at the parking lot adjacent to Storman's Palace (2675 Ulmerton Road Clearwater, FL 34620).

Be sure to tell your fellow enthusiast, and bring some friends out. Starbucks is open early to serve the crowd. This monthly event brings together local collectors and exotic car enthusiasts every third Saturday of each month. Please feel free to forward this invitation to any friends, family members or clients with exotic cars.

Now those are early risers !! Not in my neighborhood but sounds like something to do since you've got to eat breakfast anyway!

2Vettes said:
Now those are early risers !! Not in my neighborhood but sounds like something to do since you've got to eat breakfast anyway!

They're trying to get on and off the road before the blue hairs arise:eek: :rofl1:

The Saturday I went to the NCRS meet at Old Town I saw this group. I stopped to fuel up and saw a new C6 Z06 and a Ferrari tooling with each other down Ulmerton Rd near the Dupont Registry.

Should be cool (if it doesn't rain like is predicted).

Shadow said:
They're trying to get on and off the road before the blue hairs arise:eek: :rofl1:

Are you kidding? Blue-Heads are up by 4:00 A.M...
Oh man I am up by 5:30..Help!!.. I think my hair is turning.....:D

Sweet! I work right across the street at RAymond James, I will definately have to check this out!! Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Has anyone else gone to this before it sounds pretty sweet.

Plus saturday the weather looks pretty crummy so it would be good to get out of the house...

anyone gonna risk getting frostbite tomorrow morning??

i've got to go in to work anyways so i thought about driving by to see what cars show up.

Well, looking from our 5th floor windows i could make out a few vettes, handful or Porsches, and a few Red Ferraris, 1 Countach Lambo, a pink cadillac, an orange Lotus, and some other cars i couldnt make out from that far away.

Looked like a good GTG, but real frosty out there!!

chris308 said:
Well, looking from our 5th floor windows i could make out a few vettes, handful or Porsches, and a few Red Ferraris, 1 Countach Lambo, a pink cadillac, an orange Lotus, and some other cars i couldnt make out from that far away.

Looked like a good GTG, but real frosty out there!!
Man it was great weather..You should have come down.
Z06 Rocket was there. There was about 8 vettes in all. :thumbsup:

I would of like to but had to finish some work. I drove by when i left but it was already cleared out. Maybe next time. I did see the cabriolet chase down the f360 going east on Ulmerton though, Ferraris sounds so sweet!!

Back