• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

What Sports Car Are You?

I'm a Vette too

Like I could be anything else except maybe an Ice House Can with a 454 and a 4 speed

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm a Mazda RX8. Who'd have thought it would come to this.:nonod: Me, an import.:2232censored: I guess I'll have to learn to lie better on these tests.

Sorry prior to the survey I was drinking pretty hard ,went to the bathroom and slammed wild willie with the toilet seat .So all I came up with was a Porsche 911.My thoughts we're really distorted ,sorry I feel like such a looser ,at least Mark came up with an RX8.

do over!!! :banghead:

jalopy.png

You are a Ferrari 360 Modena! Hmmmm, I tried to think what I needed to answer to be a vette, but this is what I came up with. :shrug01: It's nice lookin' don't you think??

I'm a Corvette!
"You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do."

vett boy said:
Sorry prior to the survey I was drinking pretty hard ,went to the bathroom and slammed wild willie with the toilet seat .QUOTE]
So you sit down to pee do ya.?:lmao:

ynkedad said:
vett boy said:
Sorry prior to the survey I was drinking pretty hard ,went to the bathroom and slammed wild willie with the toilet seat .QUOTE]
So you sit down to pee do ya.?:lmao:
Hey ! I'm a damned midget.I got tanked one time and almost drowned in a urinal.
Despite feeling sorry for myself I see jcb-njb is a Honda? He must feel lower than a snakes belly.;)

Back