• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Have you ever...

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
Just gotten finished washing/polishing only to have a bird Shizit on your car?:banghead: WTF?
Washed it last night, polished it today, hung out by the shead for awile jammin' out drinking a few brewskies, then when I went to park it bingo:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .:nonod:
Anyway, I was bored so, I thought i'd put up this thread.

~Ray

its always rain for me. 1-2 hr detailing, get a good nights sleep only to wake up to rain or rain ed during the night. Sucks to not have a garage anymore!! :banghead:

You know he was up in a tree watching you and just waiting for you to finish.

I've had one do it to me too.

birdshit.jpg

This could be you........ :eek: :ack2:

Attachments

• pooplando.jpg
    pooplando.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 151
  • Bird Droppingd.jpg
    Bird Droppingd.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 151
Every Corvette should come standard with a 12 gauge loaded with birdshot......... :reddevil: If anyone asks what you are doing, tell them that you are a bird watcher and on occasion there might be a bird you can't identify at a distance, so you need to "Audobon" it so you can make a positive ID.

For those of you who don't know this, John James Audobon SHOT most of the birds he used as subjects in his drawings. (http://www.audubon.org/nas/jja.html). A dirty little fact that the present Audobon Society probably would rather not think about. :lmao:

When I was stationed in Okinawa, years ago, I owned a little Toyota. I parked it under a tree one night outside the dorm, only to find it covered front to back with bat guano the next morning. :eek: Apparently they roost there at night. Who knew?:nonod:

Mark Dalton said:
When I was stationed in Okinawa, years ago, I owned a little Toyota. I parked it under a tree one night outside the dorm, only to find it covered front to back with bat guano the next morning. :eek: Apparently they roost there at night. Who knew?:nonod:

:eek: Don't think I've ever seen bat guano and I KNOW I don't ever want to!

I've been in the 70's ......

For most of my life and I had this friend in college........... But never me

Ken:crazy03: :crazy03:

ynkedad said:
Just gotten finished washing/polishing only to have a bird Shizit on your car?:banghead: WTF?
Washed it last night, polished it today, hung out by the shead for awile jammin' out drinking a few brewskies, then when I went to park it bingo:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .:nonod:
Anyway, I was bored so, I thought i'd put up this thread.

~Ray
I don't think I am going to like this thread. Hurting my feathered friends and stuff. :)

Oh by the way, I see you saw the present I left for you. Awesome!!!!!

:lmao:

Psychotic Avian said:
I don't think I am going to like this thread. Hurting my feathered friends and stuff. :)

Should have known it was you.:rofl1:

Psychotic Avian said:

Since when have you ever liked anything!!:toetap05: :lmao:

Back