• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 FS (For Sale) FS: 2010 Z06 (Heads Fixed) Crystal Red 3LZ

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
2010 Z06, Crystal Red (Code 89) 48,760 miles. On 3/13/19 48K heads inspected (within tolerance) went ahead and had heads removed and replaced/upgraded Cylinder Head Fix Package (Springs & Valve Guides, head bolts, plugs etc.) through SPS Cylinder Heads (Kent, Washington-Paperwork available). I purchased vehicle from Mckinzie Motors GMC in Milton, Florida 11/9/18. ** Vehicle comes with a transferable Powertrain Warranty through Fidelity 2 years/24,000 miles with $100.00 deductible, purchased 11/9/2018. Vehicle has the 3LZ Package which is the Preferred Equipment Group Z06 including heads up display, heated seats, navigation etc. Car does have the 3m front and side protection. Tires are in EC, new Continental Extreme Sports on rear with less than 600 miles. Comes with indoor/outdoor car cover. Car is ready to drive anywhere, always been dependable. With heads and warranty available, rest easy and enjoy the C6 LS7. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Completely stock except for head work and rear ZR-1 style spoiler. Clean CarFax. No disappointments. Never tracked. No accidents. Non-smoker. I’m the 4th or 5th owner. Sorry no trades. Pretty firm on price. $36,500.00. Vehicle located in Eugene, Oregon. Thank you any questions let me know. VIN IGIYL2DEXA5101362.

Source...

Back