• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

body work forum

Don Meyer

Don Meyer
How about a forum to discuss body/paint work. I'd be willing to answer questions on figerglass, body, paint products, painting problems & spray guns.

Last edited:
Don, I'm a newbie here...but I'm all for a body work section. I painted my 88 last year and I'm just finishing up a '73 frame off with my dad. There are some autobody forum sites out there...but it would be nice to have section here dedicated just to painting and body work for Vettes...they are a different animal...LOL

I'm new here too,I'd be willing to help out a little!!! I've been around a Corvette with a paint gun a time or two!!:wavey:

Well, I'm willing to set up such a forum, but you have to help me out by making it useful and informative. Post some "how-to"s and stuff like that. You guys willing to help out that way?

Rich Z said:
Well, I'm willing to set up such a forum, but you have to help me out by making it useful and informative. Post some "how-to"s and stuff like that. You guys willing to help out that way?
I probably could Dig up some old photos of some Projects!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So where do we start?????? How bout Here!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wavey:

Last edited:
I'm all over this idea:thumbsup: Gonna have to do some P & B work to the 87 in the not too distant future and would love to be able to cut the costs by doing some of it myself.

Great idea:thumbsup:

Well, I can certainly set this up for you all, but I don't want to have it become a ghost town forum not being used. One of the suggestions I got was to cut down the number of forums here that are getting little traffic, so I don't want to create another one in that same category.

So I'll set it up with the conditional that if it lags in participation, then it will not remain. Is that fair enough?

I'm in the middle of restoreing/painting my car. I'd sure like suggestions from experts!!!

While stripping the old paint off my car with razor blades I should have swept the garage every night & kept all the paint shavings...... Then I'd still have the origional paint!!:lmao:

Fair enough Rich :thumbsup:

Tell ya what. If eliminating the Legal forum will help, then feel free. Those questions can always be asked in the General Discussion section (would boost the post count as well-a double whammy:thumbsup: ).

If it's something confidential, you can always PM me.

I'll give it up for the body work forum if that helps?

Gordon

Back