• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

St. Augustine, FL - some random impressions.

Ray confirming Dec 3-7? Gotta check on Carrie's college schedule to see if that'll work. As for me, of course it will.

What do ya say gang?

Ken:thumbsup:

Kap142 said:
Ray confirming Dec 3-7? Gotta check on Carrie's college schedule to see if that'll work. As for me, of course it will.

What do ya say gang?

Yep...we'll be arriving the 3rd and leaving the 7th. (In December).:dancer01:

Hey, I have to remember to mention this to Connie. Maybe we can get away too.....

Now this is starting to sound like a good time, I don't know if I can confirm it, but I will mention this to Deb. We may take the kids out of school for a couple of days and make it a long weekend, besides, it is a historical town. That should count towards school work.

Joe B.

ynkedad said:
Kap, Was Carrie able to get off?

Yepper she did, we will be in the Alamanda room for the 3rd till the 6th, we'll head home thursday:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rich, Joe come on guys (and gals) this will be fun.:dancer01:

Just checked the web site and 5 rooms are still available. The Southern Royal, Suite Charlotte, Amber Rose, Kings Tower and The Secret Cottage. This would be special. Just might start an annual tradition.

Ken:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kap142 said:
Yepper she did, we will be in the Alamanda room for the 3rd till the 6th, we'll head home thursday:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rich, Joe come on guys (and gals) this will be fun.:dancer01:

Just checked the web site and 5 rooms are still available. The Southern Royal, Suite Charlotte, Amber Rose, Kings Tower and The Secret Cottage. This would be special. Just might start an annual tradition.

Ken:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Awesome!!! too bad you're not bringing the Vette though:nonod: .

Rich Z said:
Hey, I have to remember to mention this to Connie. Maybe we can get away too.....

Heck yea!!! Do I need to call and BEG?!!!:D :thumbsup: :dancer01:

98 Softail...It Damn sure would be nice to see you and Momma agian!!!:yesnod: :thumbsup:

Rob and Mary????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ynkedad said:
Heck yea!!! Do I need to call and BEG?!!!:D :thumbsup: :dancer01:

98 Softail...It Damn sure would be nice to see you and Momma agian!!!:yesnod: :thumbsup:

Rob and Mary????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Not this year,maybe next time

ynkedad said:
Awesome!!! too bad you're not bringing the Vette though:nonod: .

Sent you a PM, "Goldie" is going and We've arranged for proper parking with Lynn.:p

Ken:vette:

Hey gauSZ06,

It looks like at least a few of us will be there...If you want to hook up, give us a holler!:dancer01:

Oh BTW...

This is where we stay http://innoncharlotte.com/ . It looks like they still have accommodations (5 rooms left):D So come one come ALL!!!:yesnod:

Anyone else going to be able to make it???? Could be FUN!!!
We could do a cruise down A1A to the Flagler area for lunch or dinner and some beach walking.:D :shrug01: Not to mention, it's a Historical City with lots of tourist stuff to do!!!:dancer01:
NTM...I a fun kinda guy :D !
Who knows...maybe this could be an every year thing.?:crazy03: ...Or maybe not.:rolleyes:

Saw Joe and Deb just the other day and have sent him the link again. Would love to have a gathering!

:vette: :vette: :vette: :vette: :vette: :vette: :coffee1:

Ken

My wife And I celebrated our anniversary there In July. We won't be able to join you but I would recommend a nice Cajun restaurant called "Hooked on Harry's" and across the street is a microbrewery restaurant that's great for lunch. You'll have a blast especially if you all get trolley tickets and visit the town. Have FUN.

OK, Connie and I are IN. Got the Royal Palm room reserved for 12/3 and 12/4. Someone else has it on the 5th, but two nights is about max for us anyway. Have to juggle the guys coming in so the work still gets done.

Hope the weather is good.

So anyone else doing this?

Rich Z said:
OK, Connie and I are IN. Got the Royal Palm room reserved for 12/3 and 12/4. Someone else has it on the 5th, but two nights is about max for us anyway. Have to juggle the guys coming in so the work still gets done.

Hope the weather is good.

So anyone else doing this?

Totally :cool3: Rich!

Gonna talk to the better half today and see if she's up for it? If so, we're there!!!:dancer01: :thumbsup:

Back