• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Just wanted to say hello!

Ptrippy

I have always wanted a corvette or viper, and this year I got a couple promotions, new job etc., so why not? Last week, I purchased a black 2004 Z06 with 10500 miles. I'm a pretty modest guy but after reading some threads here I guess I need to post some pics. Fortunately, a friend of mine took a few. Unfortunately, they don't look as nice resized. Its not the newest of fastest, buts it's mine and damn fun to drive. It will see some solo 2 autocross action and maybe some solo 1 prosolo action in the scca later on next year. If anyone has any specific handling/performance ideas, I'm listening. Be well everyone. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 21150004.JPG
    21150004.JPG
    318.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 21150012.JPG
    21150012.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 21150013.JPG
    21150013.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 21150018.JPG
    21150018.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 163
Welcome from Tampa Bay Vettes

:welcome: Welcome from Tampa Bay Vettes :welcome:

Also:
Here is an "Avatar"
Save to you Computer
Mouse in picture..right click...save as
then:
Go to User CP
And load per instructions

:D Jim :D

Last edited:
Hello and :welcome:

Beautiful car!

The wife and i just left your great city yesterday. Some of the crew from here are still there:thumbsup:

Glad to have you aboard:thumbsup:

Gordon

:welcome: Welcome from Tampa Bay Vettes :welcome:

Also:
Here is an "Avatar"
Save to you Computer
Mouse in picture..right click...save as
then:
Go to User CP
And load per instructions

:D Jim :D

That looks awesome!! Thanks alot! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Nice looking Z! :yesnod: I also have an '04 Z06, ... and yes they are not the newest or the fastest, but they are pretty fast. You got to spend a ton more money to get a stock Vette faster than these!

You'll enjoy it around here!

Rich

Very nice ride.:thumbsup: Glad it makes you happy.:thumbsup: Everyone here will love another beautiful vette and cool member, and St Augustine was awesome as Shadow said.

Ken

Nice looking Z! :thumbsup: Too bad we couldn't hook up with you while a handful of us spent the early part of this week in St. Augustine. We all had a lot of fun and you would have been very welcomed to join us. Maybe next time.....

There is an N C C C autocross in your town this weekend at the tech center . The info can be found on the N C C C Fl region web site . Nice car !

Back