• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Adam's Demo Days December 15th: Clearwater

BrAdam's

Big News, Adam’s Demo Days is heading to Florida! Come join us for this event on Saturday December 15th from 9am to 2pm at the Quaker Steak and Lube located at 10400 49th Street in North Clearwater Florida!

* Open to all makes, models and year vehicles, including Motorcycles. The first 150 attendees will receive free trial packs of our latest and best selling products.

* Adam Pitale will be there in person doing personal demonstrations as well as remedying any problems or questions you might have with your vehicle.

So come on by and say hi, and stock up on product needed before the holidays! We hope to see you there!

1_Booth.JPG
adam-1.jpg

-The Adam's Team

Last edited:
Most definitely!

I'll bring some of the product i have, maybe Adam can show me how to get these freakin spider cracks out of my black paint!! :banghead:

:thumbsup:Thanks for the info. I really like his products and their ease of use. It'll be a nice ride across the Skyway bridge.

Hey Brad,

Sorry, I won't be able to make it. That's a little over 2 hours to drive up to Clearwater for me. Tell Adam that I wish I could attend. Besides the next day I have to drive over to Miami to watch the loser bowl, ...uh, Dolphins vs Ravens!

Rich

Hey Brad,

Sorry, I won't be able to make it. That's a little over 2 hours to drive up to Clearwater for me. Tell Adam that I wish I could attend. Besides the next day I have to drive over to Miami to watch the loser bowl, ...uh, Dolphins vs Ravens!

Rich

Good to hear from you Rich! The Loser Bowl is right! Haha. Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it. Next time we'll make try and make it a little closer to your home. Hope you have a great Holiday!

Hey Brad will I be able to pick up 5 Gallons of the detail spray? Shipping cost is :ack2:.. Although you all threw in some free stuff last time to ease the pain....:thumbsup:
Quaker Steak works great...20 minute drive for me

Dave

Hey Brad will I be able to pick up 5 Gallons of the detail spray? Shipping cost is :ack2:.. Although you all threw in some free stuff last time to ease the pain....:thumbsup:
Quaker Steak works great...20 minute drive for me

Dave

Absolutely Dave! I don't blame you for wanting to save on shipping costs.:thumbsup: Also, mention this post and I'm sure the head man himself will knock down the cost for you!

Have a great Holiday!

Im gonna try to stop by first thing in the morning. I absolutely love Adam's Polishes. Just waxed mine up with the polish and buttery wax yesterday. Hope to see ya on the 15th!

Adam,
I plan to be there and I hope you can take a look at my 07 MR vette. I use nothing but your products and yet I see scratches and swirls on my paint. Also I have an area where I tried the clay bar and now there's an area that won't quite polish like the the other areas and leaves a haze in that spot. I called you about it and you left a mesage for me to use the swirl and haze remover in that area. I am clueless as to what i'm doing wrong and would appreciate your advice while I'm there. Mark Elfervig

Adam,
I plan to be there and I hope you can take a look at my 07 MR vette. I use nothing but your products and yet I see scratches and swirls on my paint. Also I have an area where I tried the clay bar and now there's an area that won't quite polish like the the other areas and leaves a haze in that spot. I called you about it and you left a mesage for me to use the swirl and haze remover in that area. I am clueless as to what i'm doing wrong and would appreciate your advice while I'm there. Mark Elfervig

Good evening Mark

I will be sure to pass this post along to Adam. I know he will not mind in the least, taking a crack at your Vette. Great to hear that you will be joining us! Sleep easy my friend, as I know Adam can definitely help you with your situation.:thumbsup:

Have a great weekend!

Back