• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Tom's Tuning

TwistedFun

i just saw some pics of a set of plugs that came out of a car that tom tuned and i have to say the proof is in the plugs. Tom got the tune spot on from the looks of the plugs. i am planning a few mods for the z and i know where i will be going for advice and tuning from now on.

another :thumbsup: for Tom....the nice thing about Tom is he will take time to explain things to you if you ask and show you why as opposed to someone just doing stuff to your car and not saying anything to you or with an explanation.

BigBlackQC said:
Where is he located?

You can just click on that red colored sponsor link that says AntiVenom and it will take you to their website. :thumbsup:

Rich Z said:
You can just click on that red colored sponsor link that says AntiVenom and it will take you to their website. :thumbsup:

...Ok, am I missing something?

What link?

Many changes going on here at the shop. New site being built, etc. Right now the best way to contact me is to call (813) 690-0175 or P.M. through this site.

Shadow said:
...Ok, am I missing something?

What link?

antivenom_link01.jpg

antivenom_link02.jpg

:sillyme:

Back