• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Another St. Augustine Video - 18 megs!!

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Just playing around with stuff. The video is actually kind of boring I think, but that's all the videos I can seem to take. Nothing much exciting seems to happen, and I doubt I really want things TOO exciting while I am driving....

Anyway, this one starts off with the crew pulling into the road to the Inn at Charlotte then breaks to where Connie and I follow Ray and Angel heading out to Flagler Beach for a ride. I stop the video right after crossing over the bridge, since it's just more of the same driving, then cut back to a night shot coming back across the bridge. Looks better in a large format, but you can imagine what size file that would be if this small one is 18 megs! Can't wait for the internet to evolve into super duper mega speed bandwidth.....

Nice video. I like in-car videos. Like to listen to the sound of the exhaust. Didn't need the music in the background...the Z sounded nice all by itself :yesnod:

Yeah, I do too... I never turn my radio on when I am driving. But I thought it might be too boring without something else going on.

I need to see if I can find some video of me winding it up a bit. I thought I took one with a remote audio pickup in the trunk so the spooling of the turbos would really stand out. :hehehe:

Yeah, I do too... I never turn my radio on when I am driving. But I thought it might be too boring without something else going on.

I need to see if I can find some video of me winding it up a bit. I thought I took one with a remote audio pickup in the trunk so the spooling of the turbos would really stand out. :hehehe:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Yeh, do it!!

:wavey:. It turned out great Rich :thumbsup:
All of the Vette's coming around the corner looked way :cool:.
NTM, the Very SaWeeet Blk Vert you were following later in the vid:D.

In-car sounds very nice, Rich :thumbsup: In those videos not loud at all. Now you need some with someone on the outside filming as you come up on them and then go by :yesnod:

St Augustine Video

Nice video Rich, I enjoyed it. Especially when I saw my car drive by, I have never seen it go by on the road before!

Bob

Nice video Rich, I enjoyed it. Especially when I saw my car drive by, I have never seen it go by on the road before!

Bob

Come to think of it, I haven't really seen mine that way either. Maybe I need to set the video camera on a tripod alongside the road one day and make a video that way. WOT and turbos a whining........ :hehehe:

Rich,

We can video each other's vettes anytime you want. I'm just down the road from you! Maybe do a smoke out in the wally world parking lot!!:D:dancer01:

Rich,

We can video each other's vettes anytime you want. I'm just down the road from you! Maybe do a smoke out in the wally world parking lot!!:D:dancer01:

:thumbsup: Not keen on the smoke out thing, though. Tires cost too much to watch the go up in smoke.

Heck, between yourself, Jeff, and me, we almost have enough to have our own periodic cruise in at the Crawfordville Sonic. :dancer01:

Back