• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

2003 z06,dealer listing,black,62k,fl,1 owner

mikes98pacecar

2003 z06,dealer listing,black,black interior,62k,fl,1 owner...all original and stock.27500
excellent/nr mint condition....solid 9/10 car..inspections welcomed and recommended,especially if your a noobie to vettes:).:welcome:
mike/florida licensed dealer/vette enthusiast and other fine cars
mikeygold@yahoo.com

2003zo6003.jpg

2003zo6008.jpg

rich, i guess some recognize a great deal and aren`t noobies like you, lmaoau....btw rich z. those wheels on my black z06 for sale are real z06 wheels. :lmao:

mikes98pacecar said:
rich, i guess some recognize a great deal and aren`t noobies like you, lmaoau....btw rich z. those wheels on my black z06 for sale are real z06 wheels. :lmao:

Ah, I see. So you would sell someone those wheels and tires off of that car? And what would you put back on that Z06 in place of those tires and wheels you sold separately? :rofl1: Whatever you could find CHEAP?? :NoNo:

no richie, the z06 wheels stay on the z06/
the z06 i sold you came with the c5 chromes, thats how i bought the car and exactly how you bought it when you picked it up, drove it and loved it.....

Back