• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hello? Anti Venom? Anyone home?

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Has anyone heard from Greg or Tom lately? I have an STS TT install I need to talk to them about. Are they at least answering phone calls to the shop?

Rich Z said:
Has anyone heard from Greg or Tom lately? I have an STS TT install I need to talk to them about. Are they at least answering phone calls to the shop?

I haven't heard from Greg or Tom lately. Haven't seen Tom on Z06Vette either. Greg is a one man show pretty much, so he doesn't answer the phone much. His cell phone number is floating around here somewhere.

Well damn........ How am I supposed to throw business their way, then? Heck, if I didn't answer my phone nor emails, I would be out of business........ :shrug01:

I should be getting my STS kit next week sometime and am checking with several people to see what an install will cost me and time involved to have my Z tied up. Hate to have Anti Venom out of the running just because I can't get in touch with them about it.

Yes, someone please PM me with the number. I'm not expecting the STS kit to be delivered until next week, so I would like to talk to them about the possibility of doing the install for me. Plus I would just like to talk to someone who has done this install before to see if there are any "gotchas!" I should know about.

Thanks.

Thanks everyone. I called Greg and talked with him a bit this morning. He seems to be pulling things together. Sounds like they went through a rough spot for a bit.

FYI, I just had Greg install a set of Z51 sway bars on my coupe. Let me tell you, that is one nice operation. Greg is very friendly and knowledgable, and I highly recommend him if you need work done on your Vette. There is also an audio place next door which I am having them install a powered sub tomorrow as part of an overall audio upgrade I have been documenting over in the C6 secion of the Corvette Forums. I am taking my car back to Greg next week for replacing my rotors with some bling and most likely for an exhaust too. :thumbsup:

:wavey:
(Repeat Business = Happy Customer)

ZBoater said:
FYI, I just had Greg install a set of Z51 sway bars on my coupe. Let me tell you, that is one nice operation. Greg is very friendly and knowledgable, and I highly recommend him if you need work done on your Vette. There is also an audio place next door which I am having them install a powered sub tomorrow as part of an overall audio upgrade I have been documenting over in the C6 secion of the Corvette Forums. I am taking my car back to Greg next week for replacing my rotors with some bling and most likely for an exhaust too. :thumbsup:

:wavey:
(Repeat Business = Happy Customer)

You mean the good friend of yours modded his Z51, 'cause I remember that your car was going to stay pretty stock....:rolleyes: :D

Z06 Rocket said:
You mean the good friend of yours modded his Z51, 'cause I remember that your car was going to stay pretty stock....:rolleyes: :D

:shrug01: Yeah, that's right, it was my "friends" coupe. :crazy03: My friend just got his new rotors too, so as soon as Greg installs those I'll post some pics.

:dancer01:

(and not a WORD to the wife, ok? :NoNo: ) :rofl1:

ZBoater said:
:shrug01: Yeah, that's right, it was my "friends" coupe. :crazy03: My friend just got his new rotors too, so as soon as Greg installs those I'll post some pics.

:dancer01:

(and not a WORD to the wife, ok? :NoNo: ) :rofl1:

:lmao:

Wait!!!! ??? Is this the I WILL NOT MOD MY CAR GUY!?! I'M Leaving this stock. Don't care for any mods?? oooops.... sorry this is his "FRIEND"

You just got to love it!

ZBoater said:
Its a sickness I tell you! Is there a local chapter of Modders Anonymous I can join? :reddevil:

The only one I know of is the MMMP club but that will not help your addiction but add to it! :D

More Mods MOM PLEEEEEEEEEEASE! :D

Enjoy. I will probably run into you sooner or later at Gregs. I visit there frequent to shoot the Sh*t with him and KC.

Enjoy
Ty

Back