• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

St. Augustine 2009?

I'm making a reservation at the Hilton ,I can aways cancel .

It's possible that Junkie will share a room with me and I didn't think a romantic B&B would fit our life style :D

I'm making a reservation at the Hilton ,I can aways cancel .
It's possible that Junkie will share a room with me and I didn't think a romantic B&B would fit our life style :D
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Hey Steve! It'll be nice to see you again for the first time if you make it.
Bring Junkie, there's ALWAYS room for another Anderson in the crowd :yesnod:
Andy :wavey:

Ya ,every body likes to see Junkie .It's less than 500 miles for him and he uselly ends up in Vero Beach.It's 1500 for me and it's getting tougher to drive straight to Orlando like I use to :D

Man, let's fill up the Inn for this St. Augustine trip! It's a real nice place, and much of the fun is going to be sitting around in the lobby and outside just jawing with everyone after a hard day of playing tourists. If we're all spread out over multiple motels and such, I don't know, but just might not be quite the "get together" we want if we don't GET TOGETHER. Know what I mean?

So let's get some more folks to meet up with us there. :thumbsup:

Rich, thanks for the bump! I was gonna bump this thread about every week and a half just to keep it in front of everyone, but you beat me to it. COME ON people! I know a weekday "vette-together" is going to be a tough one to get a bunch of people to turn out for, but I'm hoping for 6 or 8 at least!
Andy

Man, let's fill up the Inn for this St. Augustine trip! It's a real nice place, and much of the fun is going to be sitting around in the lobby and outside just jawing with everyone after a hard day of playing tourists. If we're all spread out over multiple motels and such, I don't know, but just might not be quite the "get together" we want if we don't GET TOGETHER. Know what I mean?

So let's get some more folks to meet up with us there. :thumbsup:

Alright ,but i'm sleepin' with Connie and your sleepin' with Junkie.:D

You will have to clear that with Connie. But I want to have the camcorder running when you suggest that to her........ :hehehe:

Debbie and I checked our schedules and we think week days are rough for us, but I made reservations at the Hilton, just in case and we will advise all Monday of that week. We are members of Hilton and get discounts and points. We can hook up with mobile phones and its only 100 yards from your Hotel. I checked with the Hilton and they have secured parking garage, if anyone wants to park there at $10.00 a night. We will all bond later on schedules etc. and who is going to be social director of this trip (LOL).
:hehehe: Jim and Debbie :hehehe:

http://www.hiltonhistoricstaugustine.com/

I could volunteer to be the Social Director because I'm real bossy. ;) What we normally do is meet for dinner and talking during the first day and we discuss what is of interest. If the group wants to do things together, that is fine. Our first gathering was large enough that people could form smaller groups to do things of interest and then we all met up for dinner. I guess we could always have some discussion here so we don't have to waste much time once we are in St. Augustine. Any thoughts?

Junkie can sleep in the bath tub and you can have the entire bed to yourself. :lmao: Some of the rooms are smaller at the Inn and priced accordingly so you could have your own rooms. You get a wonderful breakfast, wine, afternoon refreshments and run of the house. Much cozier than a hotel. Think about it, but if the hotel is better for you, stay there. We just want your company.

:toetap05: I'm sleeping with Rich.

Bump to the top
:hmm: Is anyone else interrested? :shrug01:
All are :welcome: to show up cause THE MORE THE MERRIER :yesnod:
Come on guys.......this AIN'T a :badidea: by any stretch of the imagination.
Andy

Can't we get some more people to make it to St. Augustine that week?

The weather forecast is for scattered daylight in the early morning hours, gradually increasing to full daylight by mid morning. Then widely scattered darkness towards evening with 100 percent chance of darkness by evening. Now why would anyone want to miss that? :rofl1:

Yeah, that would be great. I was afraid that my garage build was going to interfere with this, but now that I've got it rescheduled for November 4, no sweat. Hopefully my new drivetrain will be in the C5Z. But with the rev limiter set at 3500 rpm, I'll be driving like I have a raw egg between my foot and the gas pedal. :nonod:

I would go and meet you there I have a townhouse about 20 min from downtown just north of the World Golf Village. I have a really good excuse though I am taking my PE Exam on that friday, otherwise I would come meet some of the folks even though I don't have my car yet but I am working on that.

Gotta see what the COI dates are for that period first. If it's clear, I'll talk to momma and see if I can get her to tag along...no vette though so I'll park down the road:D

Gotta see what the COI dates are for that period first. If it's clear, I'll talk to momma and see if I can get her to tag along...no vette though so I'll park down the road:D

Hope the dates are clear. Talk to Momma. We enjoyed spending time with the two of you during the December road trip and would certainly love to see the two of you again in St. Augustine. Hope to see you there.

Back