• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Another Sebring Vette

Sweptclean

Hello everyone. Just joined this site and wish to send a warm "hello" to all Florida Corveteers. Sebring is the site of the famous 12 Hours of Sebring, where the C6R's have been kicking __s for several years now.

We also have the Sebring Corvette Cruising Club, a no rules no dues club, with many social activies.

If you visit Sebring, make sure you stop by and say "Hello". :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the club! Got any pics of your vette? The one in your avatar looks pretty sharp.... :thumbsup:

Hello and :welcome: Sebring has really grown over the years!! It's gonna stretch to Avon Park before you know it!!
Let's see some pics of that vette!!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Hey, that's a nice vette there. Welcome to the gang. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey,great Vette just joined here myself and live in Sebring.I am definitley interested in the local Corvette club you spoke of.Can you give me some info on that.

Sebring Corvette Cruisers

Hey,great Vette just joined here myself and live in Sebring.I am definitley interested in the local Corvette club you spoke of.Can you give me some info on that.

We have a club (with no dues) and we get together just about every week for some activity, whether a cruise for dinner someplace or to one of the local car shows at Home Depot, Lake Placid, etc. If you want to check us out, come on over to Wendy's (next to Lowe's) this coming Thursday night at 6:30PM. We will be having an informal meeting there.

We normally meet at DQ, next to Home Depot the first and last Monday of every month. We have a monthly dinner cruise, having gone to Solomon's Castle, Indiantown Inn, and several other interesting places. We are planning a long drive to Bradenton for lunch at Miller's Dutch Kitchen sometime early December. Come on over Thursday night and meet the guys.

:dancer01:

Back